True Path Diversity Through Fixed-Wireless
Airband Communications fixed-wireless network offers a unique Business Continuity solution that provides true path diversity from traditional wireline networks. Designed for businesses looking for a fully redundant network implementation, Airband’s Business Continuity solution pairs our wholly-owned, fixed-wireless last-mile loop with a wired connection to provide not only redundancy, but true path diversity.
Our voice and data services can be bundled with the Business Continuity option, delivering benefits that include:
- Simplicity: Airband can be the single provider for voice, data, Internet and business continuity.
- True Path Diversity: Airband’s fixed-wireless network, coupled with a wired connection ensures that you have path diversity
- Scalability: Airband’s wireless network is able to grow real-time with your data requirements. No need to wait for additional land-line wiring to increase capacity.
- Reliability: The two access links are designed for fail-over in the case one link goes down.
- End to End Monitoring: Airband services are monitored and supported 7 X 24 by our Network Operations Center
Airband’s design offers you a separate link for redundancy and path diversity. The service is delivered to your premises via a single router which provides fail-over capability between the two links.