Carrier Transport, Backhaul and Trunking Solutions
Many of the nation’s leading wireless carriers already rely on Airband for cell site backhaul. Major cable and telecommunications providers depend on our network for high-capacity transport, IP transit, and direct trunking. Airband offers flexible delivery options including scalable 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet, DS-n and OC-n.
Airband (formerly Sparkplug/Telespectra) has years of experience with wireless carrier network backhaul and customized access solutions for service providers. Airband’s carrier services complement your existing network infrastructure, add capacity and provide diverse, redundant connections. With timely provisioning, high reliability, and flexible options, Airband delivers the service quality you demand for your carrier network.
- Flexible Network Coverage: Regional, metro and wide area networks for fast wireless network build-out capability so you get coverage and capacity when and where you need it.
- Scalable Capacity: Scalable backbone capacity to accommodate your current and future bandwidth requirements.
- Multiple Technology Options: TDM and Ethernet service delivery for point-to-point or IP transit/transport solutions.
- Carrier-Class Performance: Reliable carrier services with 99.99% availability delivered through our private network.
- Network Monitoring: Airband monitors, manages and guarantees the performance from our Network Operations Center 24/7.